Saturday, April 21, 2012

I FOUND IT!

So every Thursday morning for the past few months my brother Roland and I have been going out for breakfast. We rarely get to hang out because of work and family so this has been working out great for the both of us. The other day after I dropped him off at his house out in Flour Bluff, I noticed something very interesting parked in one of his neighbor's drive way.


IT'S THE EM-50 FROM THE 1981 MOVIE "STRIPES"!!!

The EM-50 is here in Corpus Christi!!! It has been stowed here to keep it hidden from the Russians!! This is the last place they would look!! Don't believe me? Take a look at the EM-50 from the movie.


SEE!! TOLD YA!!

All the bullet proof shields are nicely hidden away but available at a moments notice. Oh, did I mention it has a rocket launcher?!


So go watch "Stripes" and see the EM-50 in action as it tears across the Russian countryside kicking some Soviet butt!!!


No comments: