Thursday, January 10, 2008

I'm doing much better now


I am doing much better now because my cat, da Cheat, is back from the vet hospital. I took him to the emergency vet Sunday. They said he was running a bit of a temperature and had tapeworms. They gave him a pill for that and some antibiotics to take home. I then took him to his regular vet on Monday. They did lab work on him and everything came back fine. He did squirm a bit when the vet felt around his pancreas. Plus, he had not been eating or drinking for the past few days. That got me really concerned. So they kept him until today. They were giving him IV fluids and other meds. When I picked him up, he seemed to be back to his normal, active self. So now that I don't have to worry so much about him anymore, I can fully concentrate on Animation Mentor!

No comments: