Ok, so it's late at night and I've still been messing around with the Hindenburger. I found out a couple of new things. I was able to make better looking horns. I was able to smooth everything out. But the major thing I figured out was how to make the propeller work on its own. I can't tell you what I did, mainly because I forgot, but I was able to join the props together and make it its own unit. I added in a temporary background and some motion blur.
I do see that I do have to make the props spin a bit faster. That way the motion blur will really be visible...and cool!
THIS WAS A LOT OF FUN LEARNING ALL THIS NEW STUFF!!! I'M SERIOUSLY GEEKING OUT OVER HERE!!!