Friday, March 27, 2015

#365Movies - No. 60 - The November Man




I'm watching this movie right now and I just cannot get into it. I have no idea who Pierce Brosnan is. Is he a good guy? Is he a bad guy? Who's side is he on? Why is he doing all this? What the hell is going on?!?!

It started off with a great action scene. He saves an ambassador's life, but his partner didn't follow orders and an innocent child is shot in the crossfire. Now it's five years later and I still have no idea who he is or who he works for. Then there's something with a Russian politician who has secrets to hide but "the good guys" are trying to get therm. And then a woman is shot who had the secrets but she gave them to Bond, I mean Devereaux, Pierce's character before she died. Now he has them but doesn't seem to be doing anything with them. Then there's another lady who may have secret info.

blah. blah. blah.

It has some great action sequences. And it has a former James Bond and a Bond girl (Olga Kurylenko from Quantum of Solice). I just couldn't follow the characters and all that was going on. It's a good thing for Bradley Cooper he didn't take the roll.

But I have to finish it.

I really need to find some better movies to watch...

No comments: