Thursday, January 26, 2012

Motorola DROID RAZR Review

Ok, this post doesn't really have anything to do with animation or motivational speaking, but I'm just really excited to get this phone!!! I've done my research and talked it over with my personal Verizon consultant, my best friend who works for Verizon. I really like all the features it has to offer. This will be my first Droid smart phone so I'm really looking forward to it! Currently I have the LG EnV Touch. I've had this phone for about 1.5 to 2 years. It was really great at the time but phones have advanced so much since then.

One of the features I'm really looking forward to is being able to sync my music quick and easy. I have my iPod Nano which is great, but I also have my phone. With the EnV Touch it is so difficult to get my music on there. I have to connect it to my computer and use the VCast Music Manager. If I want to make a playlist of songs, I have to do it through the phone by either song or artist. It doesn't list them together. So if I don't easily recognize the song or artist, I have no idea which song it is. So really looking forward to the Motocast app that easily syncs it up to my music on my computer. Also looking forward to the Netflix app so I can watch movies on the go.

As soon as my tax refund arrives, SHE IS MINE!!





This review is done by PhoneArena.com.



The following reviews are done by AndroidCentral.com. When it starts off it sounds like he doesn't really approve. But by the end he doesn't really have anything bad to say about it. Just a couple of apps and a few MINOR details he didn't like. All in all, he likes it.



No comments: