Thursday, August 16, 2012

Blur Studio - Cinematic Game Trailers


This is by far some amazing work from an amazing studio, Blur Studios. Here is just a taste of some of their work. Click here to see the rest. I'm sure you have seen these before but I felt they needed to be seen again...and again...and again!!!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic - "Deceived"



STAR WARS: The Old Republic



PlanetSide 2 - "Death is No Excuse"



DC Universe Online: Who Do You Trust?


DC Universe Online: Who do you trust? (Cinematic Trailer) from Saxara on Vimeo

STAR WARS: The Force Unleashed II


Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 2 from Lukasz Szkopanski on Vimeo.

If I can just say one thing about TFU2. It was a great game. I was really looking forward to it. The cinematics looked amazing. The new abilities and game play were incredible. The only problem I had with it was that it was over too soon. It took me days and weeks to finish TFU1. I was done with TFU2 in a matter of days! I got to the end and I was very surprised that THAT was THE END! I had the same feeling with Uncharted 3. Great game. Great franchise. Love the characters and the game play. It was just over too quick for me. I haven't really found another game like these that really grabbed me and made me say, "I HAVE TO PLAY THAT GAME!" I'll keep looking and see what comes along.

No comments: