Monday, December 6, 2010

New Layout

I got quite a bit of constructive criticism for my 11 Second Club July entry.



The one thing many people commented on was that they felt the emotion of the scene would have been more effective if she was sitting on the couch instead of behind it. I thought since she was alone and wanted to get away from the world, she would want to hide away in a little corner or something and the best she could do was hiding behind her couch. So I moved her around and came up with a new layout.



Now I just need to adjust the animation to fit the new scene. I also changed up the lighting a bit. I read up on it and made it a lot more convincing that the shotty job I did the first time. The first one just looks bland in a very bad way. The new one seems to have more of a mood lighting effect.

No comments: