Monday, October 15, 2007

11 Second Club competition

It is about halfway through October and the deadline (Oct. 31) is approaching fast. I do not think I will be able to get anything done if I would like to compete this month. For starters, I am out of paper. Secondly, I am still trying to learn how to use (properly) my new drawing tablet. Third, I am having difficulty exporting files to Quicktime format using the program "Pencil." However, I would still like to make something of it. I have ideas and, when I get the chance, I would like to make them come to fruition.


The following dialogue is from "The Fisher King" and spoken by Jeff Bridges:


"I thought.... that if I could help him in some way, get him this, uh, this girl that he loves... that maybe, you know..... *sniff* ....things would ch... change for me."


I saw a little bit of this line in the trailer. Not much to take anything from it. Here's some sketches of what I see when I hear this piece.







I see him in a bathrobe, holding a cup of coffee in one hand and a lit cigarette in the other, trying to explain his situation to someone off camera. It's coming from Jeff Bridges and I guess I see/hear him as "the Dude" from "The Big Lebowski."

No comments: