Thursday, June 7, 2012

Cartoon Round-up 14: Mickey, Donald and Goofy

Nothing beats seeing the old gang together again!

I started thinking about it and I would have to say my very first introduction to Mickey Mouse has to be "Lonesome Ghosts". And the way I came about it was through my Fisher Price Movie Viewer.


I remember watching it over and over and always being amazed that I was watching a cartoon in the palm of my hand. (Now we have smart phones for that and they have sound, too.) I really loved it! Of all the things I could bring back from my childhood it would be this.

For me, the funniest moment happens around the 2:54 marker. Still cracks me up to this day!!

"Lonesome Ghosts" (1937) directed by Burt Gillett



"Clock Cleaners" (1937) directed by Ben Sharpsteen



"Hawaiian Holiday" (1937) directed by Ben Sharpsteen



"Boat Builders" (1938) directed by Ben Sharpsteen



"Mickey's Trailer" (1938) directed by Ben Sharpsteen



"The Band Concert" (1935) directed by Wilfred Jackson

No comments: