Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Well...

I'm IN!! I got the word the other day from my contacts at Animation Mentor and she said "everything is a go." There appeared to be a few snags, but she assured me everything will be taken care of. WHEW!! That is such a huge relief.

Now all I have to do is learn the software program Maya. I have already downloaded the Personal Learning Edition and purchased a book about it from work. If I can get a basic understanding of it before classes start, everything should be fine.

I'll get it.

The other cool part of it is I already have the "textbooks." First is "The Illusion of Life" by Frank & Ollie. The second is "The Animator's Survival Kit" by Richard Williams. This is great!! I already own both books...and a whole bunch more!! So I am GOOD TO GO!!

LET'S GET IT ON!!!

No comments: