Wednesday, June 6, 2007

No idea what's gonna happen.

I picked up my new PC Monday. It's a really awesome system. It's fully loaded with all the video editing and graphic software I need to make my animated shorts really POP! The only problem is...I don't know how to use any of them. It's going to take some time. Great, now I need more time to figure these out when I've been trying to find time to work on my animation and drawing.

Luckily, I am on vacation in about a week. I've been looking forward to this for a while. Plus, it's my birthday. yeah. Not really looking forward to THAT part. What can you do, right?

I would like to tell you my "plans" for this vacation but when I do, they never work out. Something ALWAYS screws them up. So you won't have any idea what I'm going to be doing and neither do I.

LOOK OUT WORLD, I'M DOING SOMETHING!!

No comments: