Wednesday, July 10, 2013

"The Cafe" - Kickstarter is LIVE!

Here we go, my friends! I'm so excited to announce that the Kickstarter campaign for "The Cafe" from Killerjellybean Animation is now LIVE through Friday, August 9, 8:00 am EST. I have been working so hard on my scenes and I still have a few to go. You'll be able to see some of my work at the 2:39 mark. After working on that spin for days and days, and getting to look like it does now....THAT is why I was high fiving a million angels!! You'll also see some of the work from my fellow animators Richard Vant Hul and Liz Bernard. We animators are not featured much in the intro video, but we will be sharing our testimonials in future updates. So be on the lookout for that. You will see a bit of our regularly Skype meetings with Dana.

So please click on the link here or on the picture below to contribute.

Again, many thanks in advance!! This has been a wonderful experience so far and I can't wait for you to see the finished film!

No comments: