Friday, September 7, 2012

Crunch Time!! (sort of)

My animation break is over and it's time to finish this sucker up! I received word from my mentor tonight that we now have a deadline of Christmas break to have all the animation complete for her short film. The good news is that we don't have that much left to do. I still have three scenes to finish up. The big one is near completion and I have to next two in the sequence. I cannot give out any details at the moment but everything is coming along nicely.

I just wanted to say that I'M BACK and it's time to get to work!! I also have a few other ideas for animation tests and a short film to work on. Here's a glimpse at what I'll be working on.




Suffice it to say it's no more late night outings for me. The next three months will be nothing but animation dedication. I may be able to squeeze in a night out or two, but then it's back to work! Those closest to me have been keeping me motivated and won't let me fail. They are always telling me that I know what needs to be done so shut up and do it!

Like the sign says...


Get busy animating or get busy dying.

No comments: