Monday, April 13, 2009

Class 6 - Week 1

Like I said, it has been a while since I have posted anything new so I am having to backtrack a little here. For week 1, I had to do the first pass at blocking for the first third of my film. According to my mentor, who is the same one I had last semester, the school only budgets us for :30 seconds of animation. Meaning that if our film is a minute long, we will only be able to animate :30 seconds of it. If the film is at or under :30 seconds, we should be fine. My film runs about 1:08 from start to finish. So I am only animating a few scenes for Class 6. If I have time by week 9, I will try to go back and finish the rest of them up. And it is not really that big a deal for me. I am animating the scenes that have the most action in them. The other scenes have very little if any movement at all.


No comments: